The macroeconomic environment remains largely uncertain. Persisting inflationary pressure and the ongoing war in Ukraine have led to continuous tightening of monetary policy and as a result, growing fears of recession. Investors have had to react and adjust along every step of the way to sustain returns and should be expecting more headwinds to follow.
AsianInvestor’s Southeast Asia Institutional Investment Forum returns to Singapore this November. Now in its 12th year, the flagship event will bring together asset owners from Southeast Asia and beyond for a day of high-level networking and insightful discussions on the current market. Key topics include:
• What are the top priorities for investors going into 2023?
• What impact will rising interest rates have on fixed income investments and strategies?
• How do investors view the outlook for global equities?
• Which alternative asset classes are the most attractive to investors and what can they offer in terms of portfolio diversification?
• How are asset owners building towards a more sustainable investment strategy?
OMERS Asia Pte Ltd
Hazman Hilmi Sallahuddin
Chief investment officer
Retirement Fund (Incorporated) [KWAP]
Huai Fong Chew
Regional lead for the East Asia & the Pacific PE funds team
International Finance Corporation
Keat Siang Goh
Khazanah Nasional Berhad
Head of investment solutions, Asia-Pacific
Managing director, head of global research & design, APAC